- I & C technology
SPIE CEA GmbH (previously Schrack) in Vienna and SPIE CMA GmbH in Enns with their highly qualified employees form the core of the Christof electrical instrumentation and control technology group. The activity fields extend to the areas of energy technology, industry and infrastructure. The highly modern production facility as well as technically experienced and professional personnel guarantee rapid, flexible and competent solutions.
- Project planning , configuration
- Electrical instrumentation and control technology
- Installation, assembly
- Construction of turnkey solutions
- Switchgear production
- Measurement technology, checking of plants
- Plant service and maintenance
Together with the customers, individual complete solutions are developed in the field of electric, measurement, control and regulation technology. The work is carried out from planning to realisation and commissioning.